Dental Veneers in Birmingham by Euro Dental Care
Looking for a way to improve your smile? With dental veneers in Birmingham, everyone can have an attractive smile. Whether you’re a Hollywood star, business person, student or stay-at-home parent, a beautiful smile is almost certainly something you associate with health, beauty and success.
Having a beautiful smile makes us feel confident, smoothes social interactions and, of course, makes us more attractive…
And the good news is that although very few of us are born with a million-dollar smile, we can all now afford the smile we desire thanks to advances in cosmetic dentistry.
One of the best ways to enhance your smile is with dental veneers – thin ceramic shells that are custom-made to fit over the teeth to improve their shape, colour and overall appearance. This quick and effective treatment can solve a number of dental issues and leave you with a Hollywood smile the same day you visit the dentist.
Who can benefit from dental veneers?
Veneers are an effective treatment for a variety of unattractive or unhealthy dental conditions. These include:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Poorly shaped or crooked teeth
- Teeth that are misshapen
- Rotated teeth
- Permanently stained teeth
- Teeth with stained or discoloured fillings
Benefits of dental veneers
- Instant, permanent results
- No need for drilling
- Your existing teeth stay intact and undamaged
- You can choose from a wide selection of natural shades of white
- Although extremely thin, veneers are incredibly strong
- Minimally invasive
How veneers work
There are two types of veneers: composite veneers and porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are water-thin, translucent ceramic shells that are placed over the teeth whereas composite veneers are formed out of a tooth-coloured filling material.
Porcelain veneers vs Composite veneers
Euro Dental Care provides custom porcelain veneers in Birmingham at competitive prices.
Advantages of porcelain veneers:
- Incredibly strong and long-lasting
- Extremely natural-looking: porcelain veneers mimic the translucent nature of enamel – something that is not possible with composite veneers
- Resistant to stains – unlike other cosmetic bonding materials, porcelain veneers are made of a smooth ceramic material that is impervious to spices, liquids and tobacco
Disadvantages of porcelain veneers
- Because porcelain veneers need to be custom-made at a dental lab, they require at least 2 visits to the dentist
- Porcelain veneers are more expensive than composite veneers because they require more time and expertise to fit and need to be custom made
- If broken, porcelain veneers need to be replaced – they cannot be repaired
If you’d like to find out more about dental veneers and whether they’d be the most effective treatment in your case why not book a complimentary consultation with us?
We’ll sit down with you, answer any questions you may have and let you know which options would work best for you in your specific case.
You’ll then be able to consider what you’d like to do in your own time and get back to us if you need any further help.
To book your free consultation with us, please use our contact form and let us know when you’d like to come in for a chat.