Dental implants offer a solution for replacing lost teeth. They provide a stable foundation for a tooth replacement that looks, feels, and functions just like your natural tooth. This treatment is backed by decades of scientific research and successful clinical use…
A dental implant is a small titanium screw which acts as an artificial root of the lost tooth. This anchor is attached directly to your jaw bone. Once your jaw and gums have healed, there is a strong bond formed between the bone and screw.
The false tooth is made to look just like your natural teeth, matching them in size, colour, contour and shape, thus restoring aesthetics and function. Your smile can be fully restored and in some cases it may even look better than before.
At Euro Dental Care, we use the world’s best dental implants: Straumann.
Here’s why we use only Straumann dental implants:
- Swiss-made for the highest quality
- 30 years of documented clinical experience & extensive research
- More than 95% success rate over 10 years
- Unique implant surface for reduced healing time
- Worldwide support for doctors and their patients